Access to the members-only website is restricted to members of our CATF3 Google Group. While you don't need a gmail address, you do need a Google account.
Follow these steps to (1) subscribe to the group and then (2) login to the members-only website:
Step One: Join the CA-TF3 Google Group
- Go to http://groups.google.com/group/ca-tf3
- Click on the "Sign in and apply for membership" link
- Sign in to you Google account if you have one - if not click on the "Create an account" button.
- After creating the account, select the "Apply for Membership" link
- Enter your information on the JOIN page,
- choose the "Email" option,
- your preferred email address (if you have more than one),
- use your real name for the "Nickname".
- enter your Team Position in the "send additional information to the manager" box.
- Click on the "Apply to this group" button.
As soon as we get the notification, your membership will be approved. Once that happens, your Google account will be authorized to access the CATF3 Members-only website:
Step Two: Go to the Members-Only Website
- Go to http://members.catf3.org
- If you're not currently signed in to your Google account, you'll get a login page:
- click on the "Sign in with a different account" link in the 2nd box (the 1st box is only for @catf3.org admin accounts).
- sign in to your Google account
- you'll be redirected to the members-only website.
Let us know if you have any questions or problems with the process.